Hey People of the world,
I went to Dorset Lyme Regis in the summer
holidays with my Mum, Dad, and my sister. We stayed in a little Cottage on a hill;
our cottage was called Hove To. On the first day the weather was over-cast, so
we went rock pooling and we found a lot of Crabs, Shrimps and many other types of
fish. After that we had lunch and my sister and I went in the sea with our wet
suits. The sea was a bit cold but if you stayed in for a lot longer you would
get used to it. We also had fish and chips it was yummy.
On the second day we bought nets and we went
Rock pooling and I found a big Crab and we put it in a bucket and they were
spaces in the bucket and the crab wanted it own place to have. When we finished
we put all the fish we found back in the sea. Then we had lunch and went Boogie
boarding to the shore it was really cool. We played with a Missile which you
would throw to someone else and keep on going; it was really fun. After that we
all went back and had dinner and then my sister and I went to bed.
On the third day we went rock pooling it was
really hard to see any because the weather was over cast. My sister and I still
went in the sea; it was really cold.
On the fourth day we went to play mini golf. In
the first hole I got a hole in one. It was really great at the end of the mini
golf my sister and Dad came third I came second and my Mum came first. After
the mini golf we had some chips on the front the beach. Then we got ready to go
to the to the beach and played all sorts of fun games.
It was a really great day.
On the fifth day my Aunt and cousin came over
and we all spent a day on the beach and played all sorts of games like bat and
ball, catch and my sister and I made our own mini Olympics. We went in the sea
and had a wonderful time. For dinner we had Fish and Chips; it was soooooo delicious.
On the sixth day my mum dad my sister and I went Mackerel fishing
on a boat called the E494. We used a Hand Line and a weight so that we could
catch some fish. I caught 6 fish and my sister caught 4 fish. Then we went back to the Harbour and had a
photo with the fish that my sister and I caught. When we finished doing what we
had to do we all had something to eat, went to the beach and then after that we
had a divine Ice-Cream.
On the last day we all went to another beach and we all found
loads of fossils it was so amazing. After that we spent the rest of our time
down at the beach and we all got some delicious Ice-Cream. then after we had
packed we had to go home.
I love Lyme Regis and I would recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment