Saturday, 1 September 2012

The Cable Cars

Hey People of the world
I went with my Nan,Grandad and my Sister to the Cable Cars over the  Thames.
We all got a bus down to the Dome. Then we waited in the queue for a bit so we could get our tickets and walked through the gates and went up a lift to go on to the cable Cars. It goes quite fast, but I still managed to take loads of photos. It was amazing, how high we were and the views were fabulous.
When we got to the end we got a train to Woolwich and then a bus to Bexleyheath. We stopped to have lunch in to Weatherspoons to have some thing to eat. Then we went back to our Nans house and went home.
I loved the Cable Cars and Iwant to go on them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment